Friday, April 17, 2009

My Make Me Happy Day

12:23 AM


I do this as often as I can...just forget everything....it's not worth it!!!


Anyway, so 2day...i figured i need a new blender to make smoothies and a new coffe machine that's small enough 2 take 2 work...i got my new ipod and new laptop already...so now i needed those 2 things....so i went out and got it...and picked up some shoes while i was doing it....


Plus, the clamp on my chain had been broken 4 2wks...and i feel so naked without my baby...so i put her in the shop....[the "her" is my chain---keep up, lol]...


I feel pretty good...now time 4 that gym membership and i'll be straight... :D


That's coming up next week...


What will you do nice for yourself 2day? Spa, Massage, Shopping?


Everyone needs something in their life... :DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment